Columbia Smiles provides some of the most exceptional dental care in the Howard County area. In fact, Howard Magazine has named us “Best Dental Practice” 19 times. Taking care of your oral health is important to your overall well-being, and our dental services have been fine-tuned over the years to ensure that we can help every client who visits our office. Whether you need dental hygiene services or cosmetic procedures, we offer high-quality care for all of our clients. Read on to learn about how we can address your unique needs with the services and treatments we offer.
Periodontal and Dental Hygiene Services in Columbia, MD
Good oral health care starts at home with regular brushing and flossing. However, those habits might not be enough to prevent some dental health issues. At Columbia Smiles, we provide a variety of dental services to complement your at-home practices. These include:
- Regular cleanings to keep your teeth healthy
- Gum disease treatments and prevention to address gingivitis and other issues
- Cosmetic procedures to improve your smile’s appearance with straighter and whiter teeth
- Education and suggested products for your at-home oral hygiene routine
Everyone who visits Columbia Smiles will receive dental services they can trust. Yet we’re not only here to provide cleanings and answer your questions about oral health, but to offer cosmetic services as well.
Cosmetic Dentistry Services in Columbia, MD
Dental issues can cause both physical and emotional pain. Missing or discolored teeth might cause you to lose confidence in your smile. These procedures make your smile shine brighter and protect your dental health too:
- Dental crowns are tooth-shaped caps which improve the shape and appearance of teeth while keeping them secure and preventing further decay
- Dental bridges replace missing teeth by using crowns on either side of a gap to hold a false tooth in place
- Veneers attach to the surface of teeth and can improve the appearance of chipped, broken, or discolored teeth
- Whitening services can remove stains and brighten discolored teeth
- Implants replace missing teeth by placing posts in your jawbone to hold artificial teeth in place
- Laser procedures can treat destroy bacteria, reshape your gums, and remove unhealthy tissue.
These cosmetic procedures can boost your confidence in your smile and help you maintain healthy teeth and gums at the same time. If you’re unhappy with your smile, let’s work to find the procedures to fit your unique needs.
The Columbia Smiles Difference
Howard County has trusted Columbia Smiles for 35 years. And due to our years of experience, outstanding reputation in the community, and commitment to excellence in dental service, we have many loyal patients. We also welcome new patients who want to improve their dental health.
Our caring professionals will help you learn more about your dental health. We know that some people experience fear or anxiety when going to the dentist, so we are committed to making your time at our practice comfortable. We have chosen and trained our staff at Columbia Smiles to have a caring and gentle touch with all clients. At our practice, you’ll receive high-quality treatments from genuinely compassionate professionals. We’ll walk you through each step of the procedure and answer any of your questions.
Get the Help That You Need
At Columbia Smiles, we are always ready to work with new patients to provide the high-quality care that they need. Find out why we are consistently a “Best Dental Practice” by experiencing our top-rated practice for yourself. Our professionals are ready to help you with dental services in Columbia, MD. Learn more about how we can help you or schedule an appointment at 410.690.4855.