Your smile is part of the first impression you make. And if you find yourself wishing your teeth were brighter, straighter, or more even, you are not alone. Many patients come to us wanting to improve the appearance of their teeth. Whether you have always wanted a bright, confident smile or your teeth have changed over time, our cosmetic dentistry services at Columbia Smiles can help you achieve the smile of your dreams. Our award-winning practice provides an array of treatments and procedures to address all of your dental issues. And our experienced professionals are ready to help you restore your teeth and make a winning first impression.
Benefits of a Cosmetic Dentist
Columbia Smiles is proud to offer leading-edge cosmetic dentistry in Columbia, Maryland. If you have become unhappy with your smile, we are ready to help you regain your confidence through procedures to restore discolored, uneven, or chipped teeth. But the services a cosmetic dentist offers do not only improve the appearance of your teeth — they can also provide real oral health benefits.
Cosmetic dentistry can:
- Protect your teeth – Veneers and crowns provide strength and support
- Enhance your bite – Crooked teeth can cause many oral health problems that cosmetic dentistry corrects
- Help you save money – Taking care of your teeth now can help you avoid expensive problems later on
- Expand your food options – With straighter and stronger teeth, you won’t be limited in what you can eat
- Improve your emotional state – Feel confident in your appearance with a beautiful smile
Along with improving the look of your teeth, our cosmetic dentistry services can also help with your functional needs. We’re happy to sit down with you and discuss what we can do to improve the look of your smile.
Types of Cosmetic Dentistry in Columbia, Maryland
Over the years, dental professionals have created a broad array of different cosmetic treatments. As a result, our cosmetic dentistry in Columbia, Maryland, can provide a surprising variety of advantages. Knowing your options is key to a successful dental experience. Our wide array of cosmetic dentistry procedures include:
- Veneers – Add a thin porcelain shell to your tooth that protects it while adjusting its shape or alignment
- Whitening – Utilize a variety of processes to make your smile shine
- Bonding – Repair chipped or broken teeth with a natural-looking adhesive
- Crowns – Replace or enhance the appearance of the top of a tooth while also protecting it from decay
- Inlays and outlays – Repair cavities and protect them from getting worse over the years
- Implants – Fill in gaps in a smile with realistic, durable tooth replacements
- Bridges – Add artificial teeth to fill in gaps in your smile with durable and small dentures
All of these treatments are available at Columbia Smiles. And we focus on finding the option that works the best for you. For example, if you are missing just one tooth, we will use an implant. Or we’ll fill in more significant gaps with bridges to enhance your oral strength and appearance.
How Columbia Smiles Can Give You The Smile You Want
At Columbia Smiles, we provide exceptional cosmetic dentistry at a fair price. Our professionals strive to create a high-quality care environment and have consistently been named Howard Magazine’s “Best Dental Practice” throughout our 35 years. That’s because we strive to provide the highest quality care for all of our patients.
And each of our dentists is carefully trained to be gentle and caring during your procedures. Since some people can feel fear or anxiety when going to the dentist, we have worked hard to cultivate a comfortable environment. We will listen to your concerns and talk through each step of the process with you. Our dedication to our patients is a reason why they keep coming back. And if you are looking for quality cosmetic dentistry, reach out to us to discuss your needs.
Get the Help That You Need Today
If you are interested in cosmetic dentistry in Columbia, Maryland, please contact Dr. Michael Hsu of Columbia Smiles today. When you call 410.690.4855, or contact us online, you can set up an appointment with a professional who you can trust to help you achieve a smile you’ll wear with confidence.