Important COVID-19 Notification:
In an effort to do our part to mitigate the risk of the continued spread of COVID19, after careful deliberation, we have made the decision to close Columbia Smiles until further notice.
Our office will remain open to patients needing emergency treatment ONLY. Please contact us at our main office number if an emergency arises. Patients currently with confirmed appointments will be contacted, and their appointments rescheduled. We will continue to carefully monitor the situation surrounding COVID19, and will reopen as soon as possible.
CDC’s Standard of Care
We will continue to work diligently to ensure that those who need care have access to it, while minimizing the risk to the rest of our patients, our team members, and the broader Columbia community, as a whole. The health and safety of our patients and employees is our highest priority. To that end, and in an effort to ensure that treatment rooms and common areas within our practice remain safe, we continue to adhere to the following safety protocol outlined below:
- We adhere to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention mandated standard precautions as part of all regular operations
- All headrests are covered in disposable plastic covers that are replaced after each use
- All instrumentation and equipment is sterilized after each use
- All surfaces throughout the practice are sanitized with cold sterilization, including chairs, countertops, and door handles, frequently
- Hand sanitizer is available, throughout the practice, for everyone
- Should any employee experience flu-like symptoms, they will be instructed to stay home and will not be permitted to return to work without affirmative clearance from a medical doctor
As always, we remain committed to serving our patients and we will continue to take whatever proactive steps are necessary to protect them and their families throughout this rapidly evolving situation.